We do all the work that allows your company to be in good standing with respect to its accounting, tax, social and legal obligations, including:
Management of the accounting file
- The organization of accounting documents;
- Keeping the accounts in accordance with the accounting system of the companies;
- Keeping of the legal accounting records: Inventory book and centralized journal listed and initialled at the registry of the Court of First Instance;
- The approval of the regulatory financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and notes to the financial statements).
Management of the social file
- Management of employment contracts
- Management of internship contracts (SIVP, mandatory practical training, etc...);
- Establishment of payroll (cards and payroll);
- Establishment of quarterly declarations of wages;
- Advice for social optimization;
- Correspondence management with the CNSS
- Correspondence management with the Labour Inspectorate
Tax file management
- Establishment of all tax declarations required by the legislation in force, in particular: the monthly declarations, the annual declaration of IS, the statements of the instalments, the declaration of employer, the quarterly declarations of the operations with suspension of VAT, the optionally;
- Establishment of the single tax package;
- Answering questions concerning the taxation of your company;
- Drafting of letters of consultation of the General Directorate of Studies and Tax Legislation (DGELF).
Administrative and legal management
- Management of correspondence with the public administrations;
- Establishment of minutes of ordinary and extraordinary meetings;
- Establishment of share transfer contracts;
- Status update when needed.
Financial Management and Reporting
- Monitoring of bank accounts and credits ;
- Forecast cash management ;
- Investment management ;
- Monthly or quarterly reporting.