Accounting associations, political parties & other NPOs (NCT45)
Associations, political parties and other non-profit organizations must, as of 1st of January 2018, comply with Tunisian Accounting Standard 45 for the preparation of their financial statements.
Sports organizations and associations authorized to grant micro-credits are not affected by this new standard and remain governed by their specific standards (respectively NCT40 and NCT32-33-34)
The new NCT45 standard deals with:
- The chart of accounts and the operating rules of the accounts;
- The development of the financial statements of NPOs;
- The new obligations, procedures and operating rules of NPOs relating to:
- Internal control and accounting organization;
- Non-Profit Procedures Manual;
- Procedures for developing and implementing budgets.